Motor Cityis a slightly quirky but pleasant community with plenty of greenery (not on the main road of course) and offers apartments with spacious terraces and balconies. With little through traffic, a number of play areas and community pools, it’s a good option for families.
Just off the Mohammed bin Zayed Road and close to Dubai Sports City, this large community is outside of central Dubai but easily accessed by road.
Who lives here?
Motor City has a really varied community and you’ll see just about every nationality and age bracket. However, it is particularly popular with young professionals who enjoy having lots of space at a reasonable cost.
Amenities & Facilities
Obviously, there are plenty of motorsports options including racing and go-karting tracks. The main strip features shops, salons and fast-food eateries that are usually buzzing with activity. Dubailand is nearby and there is also the American School for youngsters. Otherwise this is a fairly quiet laid back area. The Autodrome is a great facility for cycling enthusiasts and attached to it is The Cycle Bistro offering those health conscious among us, a hearty alternative.
Motor City is a neighbourhood of well-priced spacious apartments and quality three-storey townhouses.
- A peaceful area with a chilled out vibe – ideal for those who want to escape the hustle and bustle of city life when they finish work.
- It feels safe and secure for kids and there are plenty of cafes to hang out at.
- A major plus is the sheer size and quality of the properties on offer.
- There is no doubt that Motor City feels a bit out in the sticks and although it’s actually not that far as the crow flies to get into central Dubai, journey time to work could feel a bit of a drag with the traffic on top.
- Also there is a distinct lack of swanky restaurants.