The Springs is an attractive Emaar development that offers a slightly more affordable option for gated villa living (compared to say The Lakes) and boasts scenic waterways and green spaces for dog walkers, runners and children alike. Some properties come with their own pools and there are lots of great community facilities.
It is positioned within the Emirates Hills community in close proximity to Dubai Media City and Internet City.
Who lives here?
This is essentially a family community and there is a real mix of nationalities from across the globe.
Amenities & Facilities
There are swimming pools, parks, barbeque areas, nurseries, spas, community centres and gyms – plus The Montgomerie golf club is nearby. There is also the Town Centre shopping mall which has a Spinneys, an opticians, a coffee shop, Shakespeare Café, McDonalds and a ladies and gents beauty salon.
There is a choice of three, four and five bedroom houses. Residents get their own carports for two cars, private garden and balcony – plus some have the added bonus of overlooking the lakes.
- The Springs offers a pretty and safe slice of suburban life and is great for families with young children and residents with pets
- The villas are spacious, reasonably priced and generally well maintained
- A definite boon for people living here are the great recreational facilities on offer: swimming, walking, golf etc.
- There are not many 24-hour options shop wise for those late night essentials (apart from the local petrol station), nor are many shops within walking distance for most
- Another downside is rents in the area are currently seeing a definite increase