IT Technician with Marketing Platform Skills
Requirements and Responsibilities:
IT Technician with excellent knowledge and experience plus Marketing Platform Skills.
Experience of at least 3 years in the same or related field
• Linux Administration & to manage the server
• Programming Skills, Web User Interface Design (UI), Security Principles, Object-Oriented
• Design, Multimedia Content Development, API’s.
• Experience in HTML and CSS. SEO and Google Analytics added advantage.
• Experience with hardware and software issues
• Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas.
• Web development, WordPress and Elementor.
• Experienced with setup, customization and troubleshooting fo ERP’s, CRM’s etc
• Skilled with installation, troubleshooting and updates of, PC’s, Printers, CCTV, access control, PC’s etc
• Experienced with Google Ads, Social Media Ads, SMS Marketing platforms and email campaigns etc
• Experienced creation of landing pages, marketing emails and visual editing for ads
• Designing, implementing and maintaining user-driven templates, databases, interface and integrate into existing infrastructure.
• Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine the feasibility of design within time and constraints.
• Provide information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
• Effectively collaborate with all team members including supervisors, software architects, project leads, program managers, and peers.
• Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance.
• Increase sales and marketing through the use of web technologies.
• Good communication skills and online content development.
• Excellent visual design skills.
• Willing to work on extended hours
• Can work under pressure
• Must be a team player
• Keeping records of client
• Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
If you possess the above qualifications, please submit your CV at Indeed or you may submit it in person at our office in Dubai Marina, Marina Plaza, Office 1603 (nearest landmarks are: Dubai Marina Mall, JLT Metro Station Exit 3)
NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT CALL. ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE INVITED FOR AN INTERVIEW.