Urgently required Female Administrator who can start immediately.
- Experience of 2 years in the same or related field
- Excellent Communication Skills – Written and Verbal (fluent in English)
- Smart, assertive, and organized
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Willing to work on extended hours
- Can work under pressure
- Must be a team player
- Keeping records of client
- Assisting agents regarding document issuance
- Client support over the phone
- Able to draft letters and correspondence and filing of documents
- Data entry and documentation
- Mail Management
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance with company policies
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
If you possess the above qualifications, please submit your CV.
Note: We will NOT be able to entertain applicants who are still employed and have not started their notice periods yet.