Are you looking to move to Dubai?
Are you looking to bank unlimited tax free earnings under the sunshine all year along?
Prestige Real Estate is expanding and now you have the opportunity to gain valuable international experience working in one of the most vibrant cities in the world.
If you’re an experienced sales person or have estate agency experience and want to take your career to the next level, Prestige Real Estate is looking to speak with you. Prestige is expanding their Sales, Leasing and Commercial divisions.
Established in 2001, Prestige Real Estate quickly become one of the market leaders within residential real estate in Dubai.
Our head office located in Marina Plaza in the heart of Dubai Marina and spans over 10,000 sq.ft, accommodating over 100 employees. Being located in Dubai Marina ensures that we have a presence within Dubai and our Sales & Leasing Consultants benefit from being in the center of the action with most locations within a 20 minute drive from our head office.
If you’re seriously considering relocating to Dubai and looking to start or further your career in Real Estate, why choose anybody else?
Can I succeed in Dubai Real Estate?
If you’re an experienced sales person or have estate agency experience, with a desire to change your life with un-capped earning potential and a desire to win at all costs, Prestige and Dubai is the opportunity that you are looking for!
Your responsibilities include:
- Prospecting new business through warm calling/emailing our existing databases
- Property valuations
- Networking to become an area specialist within your assigned community
- Qualifying new leads
- Conducting viewings
- Negotiating and finalising deals
What Prestige can offer you:
- Market Leading Real Estate company with established brand name.
- OTE for leasing £50,000 (uncapped and tax free)
- OTE for sales £100,000 (uncapped and tax free)
- 50-60% Commission depending on experience
- Employment visa
- Private medical insurance
- In-house marketing team to support agents with photography, property listings on portals and social media
- Admin support for every team
- Access to company database established since 2001
- 30 days annual leave plus all UAE national holidays, Christmas day and New Year’s Day
- Career progression opportunities –Senior Consultants, Team Leaders, Management
- RERA course loan provided
- Incentive programs rewarding achievements throughout the year.
What we require:
- Previous sales or estate agency experience
- Full UK driving license
- Funds to relocate to Dubai
If you believe that you have what it takes to succeed in Dubai Real Estate, apply to begin your career with Prestige Real Estate today!