Jumeirah Village Circle (Area)
Jumeirah Village Circle is a new development situated alongside Sheikh Zayed Road, the main highway running the length of Dubai.
- The housing here consists of large villas, town houses and also apartments.
- 33 landscaped parks totalling an area of four million sq.ft.
- The Circle Mall is another attraction of JVC, with 235 shops, an anchor supermarket, two department stores, a multi-screen cinema, a health clinic, cafes, restaurants and also a food court.
- More than a thousand buildings, villas and townhouses in JVC were completed.
- The existing villas in Jumeirah Village Circle are spacious with large rooms, balconies and up to five bedrooms.
- Best Location.
- Above all the Property prices are very reasonable in JVC.
Jumeirah Village Circle (Amenities)
- The main attraction here is the cost of the Properties, Probably the cheapest in Dubai.
- A Choitrams supermarket opened in March 2016 at Manhattan Towers towards the north of JVC.
- Nakheel is creating a new community club on top of The Circle Mall by adding a pool, sports and restaurant complex to the roof. The JVC Club will include a 300-seater restaurant, a swimming pool and sundeck, two tennis courts, a gymnasium and also landscaped gardens, all with views across the main community park.
- In January 2017 Nakheel announced a series of new, linked cycle routes. This also includes a 27km track around Jumeirah Village Circle.
Jumeirah Village Circle (Travel)
Living on the Sheikh Zayed highway and Al Khail Road means more or less anywhere in Dubai is within easy reach. 30 minutes to the airport, 20 minutes to Dubai Mall, 15 minutes to Dubai Marina or Palm Jumeirah, and finally 80 minutes to AbuDhabi.
Three new entry-exit points connecting Jumeirah Village Circle with Hessa Street opened. The work means easier access, shorter journey times and improved traffic flow at JVC. JVC is probably one of Dubai’s largest and fastest growing communities because of all these new facilities.
Public Transport Links to Jumeirah Village Circle
Public transport to Jumeirah Village Circle has improved. A new feeder bus J01 which runs every 25 minutes to Mall of the Emirates is a big improvement. The closest metro station is Mall of the Emirates and there is talk of a tram system in the future according to the developer.