YOUR PROPERTY AND YOUR PEACE OF MIND IS OUR PRIORITY!
The Prestige Property Management Team provides tailored solutions to all owners who do not want to handle the Landlord’s responsibilities themselves, or to those who have a busy lifestyle or live abroad.
You made the decision to build your wealth by buying residential property in Dubai. Our individualized approach enables us to protect your real estate investment, while we are maximizing its potential. Our aim is to let you experience that owning a property can mean a hassle-free, steady cash-flow!
Your property is our priority and we will treat it as if it is our own!
If one or more of the statements below is relevant to you, hiring a Property Manager can be a perfect solution for you to avoid stress and frustration.
- If you travel frequently or are living overseas and own a property in UAE
- If you don’t have a network of reliable maintenance contractors and you are looking for zero maintenance hassle
- If you cannot spend a couple of hours per month on tasks related to the tenancy
- If you don’t want to receive emergency calls 24/7
- If you are not familiar with the DLD regulations, Dewa and Ejari requirements as a Landlord
- If you don’t want to manage situations between tenant and yourself.
- If you don’t want to deal with tenants paying late or not at all.
- If you want to see your property always well-maintained
- If you want to save time, effort and energy.
Our wide variety of Property Management Services will add and maintain value to your property investment, while saving you time and effort. The following just shows an excerpt of what we will handle on your behalf:
- Maintain and develop Relationship with tenant, controlling of rules of occupancy, resolving tenant’s requests, tenancy renewal, handling early terminations
- Fully managed financial administration: rent collection, invoice payments, rent depositing on Landlord’s bank account, late rent reminder, handling of Security Deposit, providing account statements
- Regular Property inspections and advice Landlords on course to action.
- 24/7 emergency call out service for Tenants, resolving maintenance calls, coordination and supervising of maintenance and repair, arranging preventative maintenance and pest control
- Inform and act upon new legal regulations by Dubai Land Department
- Ejari Registration and Utilities Accounts administration